Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

#21 22-08-2008 11:58:50

l'Indienne
MZotard Confirmé
Lieu : haut-rhin ILLZACH

Re : Little Baghira Video...

BéO a écrit :

t'espères faire la nique à une HP2 Megamoto ? j'ai un doute, là...

béo qui ce lâche  lol  lol  lol

par suite de tous les processus de ségrégation dans l'éducation, dans le travail, dans la société, chaque personnalité se réduit à la moitié -et souvent moins- de son potentiel humain. Kate Millett.

#22 22-08-2008 12:30:38

kobhalt
MZotard Confirmé

sa doit être surement la moto qu'il veut après sa SM  bravo

#23 22-08-2008 12:36:39

l'Indienne
MZotard Confirmé

vi ça doit être ça  lol  lol  lol

par suite de tous les processus de ségrégation dans l'éducation, dans le travail, dans la société, chaque personnalité se réduit à la moitié -et souvent moins- de son potentiel humain. Kate Millett.

#24 22-08-2008 12:58:37

_CM_
Membre

zulator a écrit :

In french please smile smile smile

http://www.google.fr/language_tools?hl=de wink

The translation is like shit but mostly I get the point big_smile

@BéO: "feel a bit indirect in sharp corners" I mean, that the bike felt quite heavy...it´s hard to explain...hmn, it feels like the whole bike - the chassis - twist a bit. Especially if you compare it to a MZ Skorpion it feels indirect. I guess it´s the result of the weight of the bike. If you´re going faster this twisting disappeares.

@Havoc: Quite correct big_smile I´m the guy with the red MX Boots and the DC Shoe sticker on the bike with red calipers big_smile And...eeehhrrmm... yes, Dativ, I guess big_smile big_smile big_smile

BMW Megamoto is a nice bike, very radical. In my opinion more radical than a KTM LC8 wink Try to get a Highland Outback V2. That bike is THE one! Weight of a old LC4 with the power of a V2 engine but it breaks often and is very expensive.

A small tip.....Should be better than the KTM big_smile Wait some time and then buy a Aprilia Dorosoduro...maybe they bring a 1200ccm version, who knows wink

Btw, none of these bikes´re supermotos, they´re funbikes. The BMW HP2 Enduro is the most offroad like bike for me...die HP2 Megamoto is a funbike, not more...

Dernière modification par _CM_ (22-08-2008 13:01:16)

#25 22-08-2008 13:05:05

kobhalt
MZotard Confirmé

by the french press:" the Dorsoduro is a big shit! because her frame and engine is too bad for the look..."

but i'm waiting the 1200version!

about KTM, i loooove this bike (LC8) and i hope she's not too expensive for me....

#26 22-08-2008 13:06:56

l'Indienne
MZotard Confirmé

_CM_ a écrit :

@Havoc: Quite correct big_smile I´m the guy with the red MX Boots and the DC Shoe sticker on the bike with red calipers big_smile And...eeehhrrmm... yes, Dativ, I guess big_smile big_smile big_smile

good look havoc  :moto2:

_CM_ a écrit :

Btw, none of these bikes´re supermotos, they´re funbikes. The BMW HP2 Enduro is the most offroad like bike for me...die HP2 Megamoto is a funbike, not more...

Béo don't crie  lol  lol
Cm you must know: it's my first yaer on a bike and i'm  :chute: . I haven't do 300 km with my bike  :honte:  lol  lol  lol  lol  lol  lol
I don't know the bikes, but  i like do  :boulet: 
if you speack to béo you must ride: chef béo....... he like that  lol  lol  lol  lol

Dernière modification par l'indienne (22-08-2008 13:17:24)

Pied de page des forums